Creative Sounds Limited also offers comprehensive media production services. From conceptualisation, to copy writing, video recording and post production; Our efforts have given birth to dynamic and memorable content for major marketing campaigns run by well-known public and private sector entities. Our most recent projects include:
- The Development Bank of Jamaica 2016 Venture Capital Conference
- Office of Utilities Regulation (2016 Radio and TV commercials)
- Kingston Parish Church Live Recording of the Diocesan Festival Choir (December 2015)
- Planning Institute of Jamaica (Vision 2030 – National Development Pan Video Series)
- National Family Planning Board (Teen Seen Video Series)
Creative Sounds planned, organised and managed all events planned including:
- Pre-Conference Opening Cocktails;
- Conference Day Plenaries;
- Full day Entrepreneur’s Workshop;
- Solicit Participant feedback and evaluations;
- Online registration of participants;
- Marketing & Promotion (Creative services, design artwork for invitations, programmes, press kit, print and electronic advertisements, backdrop, name badges etc., conference promotional items).
- Venue management
- Securing venues, equipment, décor, menus, lighting, audio, etc.
- Managing conference logistics and arrangements pre-conference
- Arrange video/photography
- Managing the conference logistics on both days
- Disseminating all information about the event
- Preparing press releases
- Maximising media coverage – Radio/TV, news, e-media, interviews etc.
- Preparation of information kits
- Social media management
- Manage sponsors’ activities and handle arrangements as per agreements
- Preparation of post-conference report including conference statistics and participant feedback and comments.
Production of Jingle and Video for the Office of Utilities Regulation – “ The OUR is Here”. Developed concept, script and executed full production of the jingle and video. The jingle was used as the sound track for the video with sub captions for the hearing impaired.Back to Top
Live multi track recording on location using Pro Tools on PC Windows 7 platform. The 40-member Kingston Parish choir was supported by a stellar line-up of soloists and musicians performing under the baton of Geoffrey Shields.Back to Top
Production of five one-minute information features focusing on key features of Vision 2030 Jamaica including:
- What is Vision 2030 Jamaica?
- National Strategies,
- Monitoring & Evaluation
Back to Top
Scripted, directed and fully produced eleven Video Features to address Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health issues for airing on national TV.Back to Top